Help with the Business.  
So you can focus on Design.

It is said that running an interior design business is only 10% design!  The Golden Blueprint will help you create a business foundation that supports the remaining 90%.  

Registration for the 7-week interior design business training course is currently closed.  The course only happens a couple of times a year, enter your name and email below to learn more about the course and when registration will open again.  You’ll also receive weekly articles on how to run your interior design business.

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN

This course is designed to teach you the business side of design that you don’t learn in school and other designers won’t share.  As an interior designer myself I know what it takes to launch a successful business and I want you to design the business and profits that you deserve.  The course covers business foundation, branding, clients, marketing, the day-to-day running of your business, and much more!

  • “The Golden Blueprint has strengthened my resolve to be more disciplined.  It has given me confidence.  I felt as though I had an advocate, a coach, during the sessions.” – Leslie

  • “I can’t thank you enough for The Golden Blueprint Course. I just wish I did this the first time I came across you last year!” – Jannicke

  • “I think many designers give their time away because they don’t value or understand that the gifts and talent they have do not come naturally to everyone. The Golden Blueprint establishes beautiful and valuable boundaries.” – Cathy

ABOUT CAPELLA

coming soon

Capella Kincheloe started her career as an interior designer for Michael Smith Inc and then started her own successful design firm in two different cities.  
She now works with fellow designers to help them build their business they want and deserve.  Forget secrecy and competition, she is here to support and encourage, not to mention talk about all the business “secrets” no one else wants to share.